Keeping a tight watch - for over 25 years.
Raymond James is the parent company of the broker/dealer we clear securities transactions through, Raymond James Financial Services. Founded in 1962, Raymond James is a publicly traded, global company with distinct business units that serve a variety of clients. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, they have grown into one of the largest independent financial services firms in the United States. This relationship allows our clients to have the best of both worlds: a personal relationship with our knowledgeable and dedicated team in addition to the resources and infrastructure that strengthen the protection of your assets.
By the Numbers
• Founded in 1962; public since 1983
• Approximately $1.18 trillion in client assets
• RJF shareholders’ equity of $7.9 billion
• Market capitalization of approximately $8.6 billion
• More than two times required regulatory capital
• 135 quarters of consecutive profitability*
• Approximately 8,400 financial advisors
• Equity research coverage of nearly 1,100 companies
*Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information provide is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell Raymond James Financial Stock. As of: 9/30/2021