We’re pleased to share the new 2022 Outlook edition of Investment Strategy Quarterly. This issue features timely perspectives from a number of our firm’s leading investment professionals, including Chief Investment Officer Larry Adam along with our premiere equity strategists, fixed income directors, chief economist, research analysts, and more.
Inside, you’ll find:
· A letter from Larry Adam discussing our 10 Themes for 2022: Seeking the Thrill of Victory
· A look at GDP, inflation, and monetary policy – 2022 Economic Outlook: Turbulence Ahead
· A discussion of ongoing logistical bottlenecks – Spotlight on Supply Chains
· A spotlight on the policy agenda – What to Expect from DC in 2022: Will DC Continue to Be a Market Tailwind?
· An outlook on the stock market – 2022 Equity Outlook: Bullish on Earnings
· A comparison of domestic and international markets – The Rest of the World in 2022
· A reflection on yield generation in current market conditions – 2022 Fixed Income Outlook: Rethinking Fixed Income
· An examination of oil, natural gas, and low-carbon energy sources – Energy Transition Is Here to Stay
· And our regular features – Economic Snapshot and Sector Snapshot
To handle payments for a disabled senior, it's not enough to put powers of attorney, medical directives or guardianship arrangements in place.read
Use this checklist to take your networking to the next level.read